Writing Update for the week of July 27th

Real Life Update
Nothing really happened this week either. I've been sleeping too much, which is definitely an issue that will have to be sorted out before classes start again, otherwise I'm up the creek.

I've been avoiding the news as much as possible. It's just too depressing to watch while politics loses its collective ever-loving mind, and America turns into the domain of a reincarnation of Hitler.

Writing Update
Days filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (6/7)
Word Count: 3697

Writing is still a bit of downer. I keep getting distracted is one of my main issues, but the Block has picked up again a bit.

Upcoming
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what's going to be coming out this week... We'll have to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th