Writing Process & Goals for 2020

Process
So I'm trying something new this year. For those of you who are familiar with how I was writing last year--every day having a specific set of works for the day--then you're about to see me do a 180.

This year, I'm planning to work on one (1) work or set per month. The tentative schedule is a bit all over the place, so check just below for the current idea. This doesn't mean that I won't be posting other things--shorts mainly--but I'm hoping to focus only on the scheduled work(s) for the month.

I will continue to do the weekly updates, with information on how I was getting along over the week. Stay tuned for those!

Schedule

  • January -- Archangel's Heir
  • February -- New York Home
  • March -- By Gray Light
  • April / May -- Time After Time Series
  • June -- The Chosen: Omega
  • July -- Soulmates are Forever Universe / NaNo Idea Draft
  • August -- True Blood
  • September -- Quetzalcoatl
  • October -- Darker Hearts
  • November -- NaNo
  • December -- NEW Made to Be (Yours and Mine)
Goals
  1. Double-ish the Starting Word Counts
  2. Post something weekly -- Thursdays
  3. Finish True Blood? Or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th