Writing Update for the Week of June 29

Real Life
Nothing really happened this week either...

I got my thesis books back, so those were handed in, but otherwise, nothing really happened...

Writing
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (6/7)
Word Count: 4329! (That's more than I've gotten in a while honestly...)

Writing has been going at about the same pace? Honestly, somethings go faster and some slower, so...

I'm thinking of redoing what I've got of New York Home. I've been rereading the previous parts and I've noticed a lot of plotholes that just don't fit with what I've got planned. So I think I'll redo it a bit.

Upcoming
This week, a chapter of True Blood should be out, so stay tuned for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th