Writing Update for the Week of June 1

Real Life Update
So I know there hasn't been an update in almost three months, but between finishing this year's courses and just not writing in general, I didn't necessarily have anything to update here. I've kinda decided that I'm just going to put out an update anyway? Even if it's only this part and an I-didn't-get-anything-done for the rest.

So since the last update, here's what's been going on:

  • I finished off all my courses for this year! I passed my defence, so that's my Creative writing minor pretty much finished. 
  • I saw Endgame, and while it was good, I have to say I am so mad at some of the decisions, so if a bunch of Endgame Fix-it fics come out, you know why. I may put up a separate Endgame rant, so if that's your cup of tea, watch for that.
  • My sister graduated from high school... surprising honestly as she pretty much hates school, which is probably why she's joining the Air Force (or at least attempting to). She'd probably do better at a trades school tbh. 
  • I'm in the process of finally getting my drivers license... I never really needed one before, hence me being twenty and getting it now. 
  • I reset my laptop, so it's being kind of shitty and annoying...


Writing Update
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (6/7) *great
Word Count: 3503

Sundays are more my free days now, honestly. I use them for planning or if something catches my muse by the throat or just for gaming if nothing is going on.

Last Sunday was spent planning for a new series I had a bunny of. So basically, it has to do with the biological clock of A/B/O or Supernaturals counting down but the members being single, so they go to a Surrogacy & Studding Practice which sets up those who want kids with others who need to have them but don't necessarily want to keep the kid. It's going to be fun I think.

As for everything else... I'm chugging along, for the most part, only No Matter The Time and the Time After Time series are giving me problems but I'm sure it'll come back.

Upcoming
As for next week, well. I'm not sure what exactly, if anything, is going to come out on Thursday, which is the usual posting date. I do know that a new sapling will be added to the Orchard on Tuesday, so watch for that.

~
Just a reminder that my Ko-fi and Patreon accounts are always open for prompts/questions if you wish!

Love you all and we'll see you next week!
~Kate-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th