Update for September 14th

UPDATE
If you've seen my tumblr updates, then you know that I killed my laptop, for good this time. So until I get a new one, I'm borrowing my grandmother's, which means that ALL updates may slow down to a crawl. MAY. I don't know, and I don't want to get your hopes up, so if I do end up updating, I will announce it on Twitter, so watch that.

I probably won't be getting a new laptop anytime soon. I don't have a job, as you all know if you've been keeping up with these, so no steady income to buy one, or even make a deal with my parents/grandparents to pay them back after being bought one. I am hoping to get a job, so there's that.

However, if you'd like to help at all, please check out my Ko-fi. Any donations there would be helpful. I'm also taking short prompts there (300 words or so), so check that out.

See you all soon,
Kate-Lee 🌝

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th