Writing Update for the Week of June 15

Real Life
Nothing really happened this week that I didn't put in last week...

Yesterday was the wedding social for one of my cousins who is getting married in July? I think. Another cousin is getting married in August, so...

Oh! I had an interview this week. No callback yet, so we'll see!

Writing
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (5/7)
Word Count: 3056

Friday was a massive-headache day, so nothing happened. It came on partly because I don't really have a schedule for feeding my body without school to keep me focused, and partially due to a small barbeque fire that had chemical-laced smoke which played havoc with my head.

I made up for it yesterday, which was a time and a half of work as I plotted things out.

I figure I might as well give out story specific updates more often, so I'm going to start giving them out from now on.

By Gray Light (Monday): The current chapter I am working on is the aftermath of the Audit. It's being written in the style of a newspaper article (or as close as I can honestly get) and there's a lot to get through. It lists those who were arrested (and why—or at least the reasons known at the time the article is written) and everything else that was found during the Audit.

Archangel's Heir (Tuesday): I'm currently jumping between the trial chapters, so it's a long one.

Quetzalcoatl (Tuesday): I've gotten into the planning chapter, so that's what I'm working on.

Darker Hearts (Wednesday): I'm currently working on the chapter where Morticia explains what and how Harry came to be the creature he is, with help from the goblins that he went to see.

True Blood (Wednesday): I'm jumping between the first meeting of the Dark Thorns (the students' group) and the later visit they take (with Severus supervising) down to the Chamber of Secrets and the surprises that visit holds.

New York Home (Thursday): This is another one that I keep jumping around on. I keep bouncing between the chronologically next chapters where we meet more of Procyon's family, and Platform 9 3/4. I'll be putting out a poll when the 9 3/4 section comes out in regards to Sorting for everyone but Procyon (I've already decided where he's going to go.)

The Chosen: Omega (Thursday): I'm still in the process of rewriting the chapters that I already had written, so nothing new here.

No Matter The Time (Friday): This is another jumper. I go where I feel like writing, so other than my focus on the meeting & Recognition of Rhodey/Sam, I work on whatever feels interesting.

The Lives We Lead (Friday): I have all the chapters planned out for this, so no planning needed here, but so far, chapter 1 is 15 pages.

TAT: Seven (Saturday): I'm still chugging along on explanation chapters, so...

TAT: Ten (Saturday): I've gotten into the explanation part of this one, it's a bit more interesting because we have interjections from Petunia/Dudley and their mostly non-magical perspective, and I'm not going to go into everything that happened during their Hogwarts years.

TAT: Fourteen (Saturday): With this one, Draco and Hartikylus have finally come together, and we get a bit of the explanations and planning laid out, though not much.

Studs & Surrogates Series: I've got a few things planned, for not only couples but multi-ships and how they would work. It may be a while before I'm happy enough to start writing though, and it will be a mess of pretty much all my favourite ships, so it won't be just one fandom. So far I have plans for being in MCU/X-MEN, SPN, HP, PJatO, and maybe a bit of Magnificent 7.

Roses & Ravens: I have plans for the first chapter, but I haven't started yet, so...

Upcoming
Thursday will see Chapter 9 of By Gray Light being posted, so stay tuned for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th