Writing Update for August 31st

Real Life Update
Nothing really happened this week? I mean, I didn't really go anywhere, and I didn't really do anything, so...

I'm having issues with the alarm app I'm using on my phone. The actual alarm part doesn't go off for some reason, which is annoying...

Writing Update
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa
Word Count: 3001

This week was a meh week for writing. I've just fallen into a hole with some things that I haven't dug myself out of yet, so I've made a deal with myself: at least 10 minutes of writing, then you can put it away, so if that means that I only write a paragraph, well, I only write a paragraph.

Upcoming
I have no idea... Classes start this week, so...

Other Notes
You know what's annoying? Comments asking about when I'm updating, and that's it. I mean it's great that you like it and you want more, but if I haven't updated it for a bit, well, either I've run out of ideas, or I'm giving it up, soooo... And if that's the case, you know what's helpful? Comments about what you like!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th