Writing Update for September 7th

Real Life
Classes have started again, and so far they're interesting even if there is a tonne of reading to do... I'm doing some of my final courses this year, so we'll see whether I graduate this summer of next fall, I guess. The only issue I've run into so far is that I haven't gotten one of my textbooks yet, which is a pain, but otherwise, the only regret I have is that my first class is at 8:30 am.

Writing
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (6/7)
Word Count: 3130
BINGO Works Complete: 0
BINGO WC: 0

Since I'm participating in Round 1 of HP Rarepair BINGO, I figure I'd add that as an update until the end of November (I will still be participating in NaNo this year, I think..., so don't worry) when Round 1 closes. The collection only opened yesterday, and I've been busy with classes which is why I haven't really started yet, but I'm going be starting soon. 

Upcoming
Honestly, I have no idea. Classes have frazzled me a bit, so... 

Other Notes
Nothing this week darlings! See you next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th