Writing Update for the Week of February 16

Real Life Update
This week was alright. We got super busy yesterday, hence this being on Monday rather than Sunday. We went to my Aunt's for dinner, so it was like three hours of crazy kids. I always feel exhausted when we're done...

Spring Break is this week, so yeah!

Writing Update
Word Count: 1625
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fri / Sa (5/7)

I get way too distracted... That's all I have to say...

I'm thinking of taking short commissions on Ko-Fi. 3 dollars gets you 300 words. Just leave a short prompt in your message. 

Plans for Next Week
Chapter 8 of By Gray Light will be out this week. And a Seed in the Orchard, so keep an eye out for that.

//

Feel free to leave a one-time donation on my Ko-Fi page. See you next week for sure!

~Kate-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th