Update for the Week of February 9

Real Life Update
My cough went away! For now anyways. It does come back occasionally as I go outside, but that's to be expected with how freaking cold it is here. 

It's been a meh week. My Aunt came over during the week but otherwise, I didn't really do anything and nothing really happened so... Eh~ 

Writing Update
Word Count: 2556
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (6/7) -close but not quite

I got a few ideas down, but still, no real chapters finished, unfortunately. What I really need to do is stop opening Bunny Adoptions and Drops on AO3, because I keep getting ideas and the compulsion to write the damned things. I'm not going to at the moment, thanks to my thesis and other stuff, so ha. Take that brain. It's not happening. 

I'm thinking of taking short commissions on Ko-Fi. 3 dollars gets you 300 words. Just leave a short prompt in your message. 

Plans for Next Week
No real plans for any chapters to come out, but I may up a new Seed in the Orchard, so watch for that. If I do post anything it'll be a surprise, so...

//

Feel free to leave a one-time donation on my Ko-Fi page. See you next week for sure!

~Kate-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th