Update for the week of Jan 5

I figured that I would start doing a weekly update here, not only to fill up my blog but to give you all some idea what's been going on both in real life and in my writing. So here we go:

Real Life Update:
Friday was my first day back at university. I started Medieval Drama, which is mostly biblical plays. History of Literary criticism is something I'm not that interested in, but it's necessary for my degree so there I am. I got my class books, and holy shit, it was like 40 lbs. 

We had a late Christmas today, as relatives came up for a visit. It was good, there was a Secret Santa game. Using a dice we passed the gifts around. I got this huge necklace that makes me feel like a rapper from the 1990s. Kinda weird.

Writing Update:
Word Count for the Week: 3800
Days filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (5/7)

I got some things done this week. I got at least 25 minutes done for each of the fics that I'm focusing on, so I was quite pleased. I did move some of them around so that it would fit better with my new class schedule.

Feel free to leave a one-time donation on my Ko-Fi page. See you next week for sure!

~Kate-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th