Update for the Week of Jan 12

Real Life Update:
I had my first undergrad thesis meeting this week for my Creative Writing minor. At least 40 pages double spaced, a maximum of at least 100, though I can go over if necessary. First drafts due on the 1st of March. It's all a little nervewracking. We'll have to see how I do, I guess.

Otherwise, I've got a bit of everything going on. Classes are okay, only a few annoying people, but otherwise fine.

We're going to see Mary Poppins tomorrow, so that should be interesting.

I forgot to mention that we saw Aquaman last week, that was really good. Orm was an interesting character, and Mera was a bit of a bint but not overly so and for understandable reasons. It was really good and the visuals were amazing. I am not kidding!

Writer Update:
Word Count for the Week: 4905
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (7/7) *Good Week

I've got a few new things planned--a soulmate au for The Magnificent Seven being only one of them. We'll see how this all goes.

Feel free to leave a tone time donation on my Ko-Fi page. See you next week for sure!

~Kate-Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th