Writer Update for Jan 26

Real Life Update
This week was a bit hectic. It was a joint birthday dinner today, so everyone was over. I wasn't really feeling well this week, so there were some days I didn't really do anything. Headaches suck man.

I've decided to change the days for these to Sundays instead of Saturdays. Not only does it allow me to get everything for the week finished but it also means that I did actually get the whole week in there.

Writing Update
Word Count: 2067
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (5/7) **Meh

I spent most of this week playing catch-up after not getting anything done--other than some stuff for my thesis. I didn't really do a lot, just a few minutes a day, but still I got some things done, so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th