Weekly Update for March 9

Real Life Update
Hoboy, the past few weeks have been crazy, hence there not being an update for the past two weeks. I'll put the writing bit in the next part so you can see it, but otherwise...

Last week was crazy. I spent the whole week working on my thesis project, so there was no work done on anything else which was part of the reason there was no update. I got it done, thank the gods, but it was close.

Went and saw Captain Marvel yesterday. I won't spoil it, but ohmygod. SOOOOO GOOD!!! Goose and Carol and just... everything. *sighs* So so so so so good. It also gave me major anxiety for Endgame, so...

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Friday I got a bit of horrible news. My best friend's dad has been sick for a while, and he went in for a transplant on Friday. He had a heart attack on the table. This will be the second time since I moved out for college that I've not been there for my best friends when they needed me. Not a great feeling.

Writing Update
Week of Feb 23:
Word Count: 2307
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (7/7) **yay!

Week of Mar 9:
Word Count: 3143
Days Filled: Su / Mo / Tu / We / Th / Fr / Sa (6/7)

I restarted The Chosen Omega, partially because it had a shit tonne of plot holes, another part because I have been planning to write an alternate version where the orientations are futzed with a bit, and the last part because it was driving me crazy!

I got some things done this week, so...

Upcoming
I have no idea honestly. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Tests for DHT

2020: A Year End Update

Writing Update for August 24th